One of the most insidious and dangerous tools that a narcissist holds in their Armoury of abuse is a behavioural technique called “Gaslighting”.
Gaslighting is a most subtle and cunning Machiavellian behaviour used against the victim, where “nothing is ever as it seems”.
The Gaslighting Effect is truly a convoluted dance that involves mind games that all narcissists use for conditioning, grooming, indoctrinating, controlling, and altering their victim’s reality. The intention is to, in a systematic way, target the victim’s mental equilibrium, self-confidence, and self-esteem. Eventually they are no longer able to function in an independent way and believe that they are going mad.
On 24th June 2016 I’m running a workshop on Gaslighting, it’s effects and how to protect yourself and others.
In this workshop we shall take an in-depth look at:
1. Gaslighting: as a form of psychological warfare used against the victim in a deliberate and progressive way.
2. Expose how the “Narcissistic Puppet Master’s” lead the relationship through different phases; The Idealisation Stage, Devaluation Stage, and finally, the Discarding Stage.
3. Understanding the Plight of the Gaslighting Effect, and how it effects the victim.
4. Learn the warning “Red Flags” for staying safe.
5. Do a forensic analysis of a case study for understanding the narcissists subtle covert aggression.
THIS IS A WORKSHOP YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS.
You’ll find all the information HERE or the link below for booking..
This workshop is being held in Dublin, Ireland on June 24th 2016
7 CPD points are awarded to all therapists who attend.
Copyright © 2016 Roadshow for Therapists, All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Roadshow for Therapists does not endorse this website “Uniquely Narcissistic”. Christine Louis De Canonville does not endorse this website “Uniquely Narcissistic”
I post about Christine’s workshops because I believe in the work that she is doing. I have a post on this site which features a video of one of her workshops – click on this link to view that post. I try to post material on this site which I feel is worth looking at. Christine is a world class Therapist, who I am glad to be able to post about. I get no financial gain from any of the posts found on Uniquely Narcissistic.