To spot a Narcissist, watch out for Red Flags.
Mirroring is Red Flag #5, on Narcissist Support YouTube channel‘s list. I would tend to list it as Red Flag #1, because Narcissist are always Mirroring those that they interact with.
Mirroring is a Major Psychological Manipulation Technique and is consistently used by Narcissist, because Mirroring is so effective,
Narcissists have trained themselves to automatically start using it, so as to gain an advantage over those whom they are interacting with.
Mirroring is a Major Red Flag. Watch for it. When you spot that Mirroring is being used, you “Neutralize” a Major Psychological Manipulation Technique used by Narcissists.
In this video Ross Rosenberg answers 12 important questions about narcissism and Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
1. What is narcissism?
2. Is there healthy narcissism?
3. Why do narcissists get angry when confronted?
4. Why are narcissists judgmental of others?
5. Why do narcissists behave superior and entitled?
6. Can Narcissistic Personality Disorder be cured?
7. Does our society celebrate or value narcissism?
8. Does narcissism get worse over time?
9. When does reality catch up to the narcissist?
10. How do you spot a narcissist?
11. How do you set healthy boundaries with narcissists?
12. What happens when you break up with a narcissist?
Ross Rosenberg is the author of the book, which is available from Amazon.com and is titled:
“The Human Magnet Syndrome: Why We Love People Who Hurt Us“
Originally posted at https://uniquelynarcissistic.wordpress.com